Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!
1. Select an appropriate course and check the entry requirements (both English and Academic)
2. Attach required documents (Passport / IELTS or English test / Academics) along with the duly filled out Application Form and send it to CCN
3. College assesses and verifies the application against the entry requirements of the course
4. If the application is successful the college will issue you a written agreement/offer letter
5. Review your offer letter to ensure course fees, duration, payment plan etc. are stated correctly
6. Return signed acceptance of offer and attach receipt of payment of initial tuition fee.
7. Electronic confirmation of enrollment (eCOE) will be issued upon receipt of the correct payment as mentioned on the offer letter
8. Application for a student visa.
9. Student arranges travel and accommodation
10. Student attends the orientation and registers at the college/ university or Institution
11. Student commences attending classes.