• Does this mean I will spend two more years in High School?

    Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!



    • Accomplished application form (download the application form here)
    • Previous school records with complete school address and contact information
    • Copy of birth certificate (in English)
    • Copy of passport with valid visa (for Foreign applicants)
    • Special Study Permit – SSP (for Foreign applicants)
    • 4 copies of 2x2 photo
    • Child’s health record
    • A non-refundable registration fee of 5,000 Php

Join thousands of students who trust us

Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to