Euro (EUR)

Studying in Spain

  • believes that every Filipino deserves to get a quality, relevant education that will prepare them for their dream career. We bring you choice, advice, and convenience – all for free.

  • Why study in Spain?

    • Spain’s educational system is very internationalized: top country in number of inbound Erasmus students
    • Tuition fees are affordable: state university masters start at 90.000 php for the whole master program
    • Learning the language is especially relevant because Spanish is spoken by nearly 500 million people and is the official language in 21 countries
    • Rated as one of the top countries concerning quality of life
    • Second country with the largest UNESCO Heritage: 70 million tourists per year visit the country

  • What are the general requirements for studying in Spain?

    For high school graduates, unless you have acquired the International Baccalaureate Diploma, your former studies will have to be validated by the Spanish institution. However, once students complete a semester at a Philippine University, transfer to the Spanish system can be granted

    Filipino students who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree can enroll in a Masters program in Spain without prior validation, thanks to the Agreement for recognition of studies between CHED and the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sport.

  • How can I get a student visa?

    A student visa in Spain allows you to study, reside, work or do research in the country for periods exceeding 90 days.

    You must first schedule an appointment at the embassy. At your appointment, the embassy will be asking for the following documents:

    • Valid passport with the minimum validity of the duration of the stay.
    • Completed visa application form.
    • Two (2) passport size photos. You can have your photo taken in the consulate if you’re not sure about the size.
    • 1 photocopy of the data page of the valid passport and all previous visas and stamps.
    • Previous passports (if applicable)
    • Proof of enrollment at a public or private university, school or center and the details of the course (plan de estudios) to be taken. You can also include your acceptance letter from the school.
    • Proof of economic means: Bank Certificate, Bank Books, ITR, International, Credit Cards. For minors: Affidavit of support from parents or sponsor, proof of their economic means, ITR, bank certifications, etc. Birth certificate of the minor (NSO)
    • Medical insurance provided by an authorized insurance company in Spain.

Check out who our partner schools abroad are. Inquire online now!

Icon school page

Schools in Spain

Which school do you want to study? What program can you take? Are the schools offering scholarships?

Icon career

Life in Spain

Where could you live? What would daily life be like? What's the cost of living? Is it safe living here?

Icon personal info

Work in Spain

What are the benefits of being a graduate in that country? What's life like working while studying?

We've Moved to a new Site!

This page has been archived and is still available for historical purposes. You may still view the contents of this page by exiting this panel

Click here to visit our main site or wait 20 seconds to be redirected automatically to