Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!
1. Submit the complete requirements to the
2. Secure Payment Slip upon presentation and
approval of the requirements.
3. Present Payment Slip and pay the testing fee at
the Business Office.
4. Present official receipt to the Registrar’s Office
and claim Test Schedule and Test Permit. Be
sure to bring the test permit on the testing date.
NO TEST PERMIT, NO ENTRANCE
EXAMINATION. The results will have to be
personally claimed by the parents at the
Registrar’s Office on the assigned date.
5. An applicant who passed the Entrance Exam will
go through a personal interview. However, an
invitation to be interviewed does not
automatically guarantee acceptance.
1. Applicants who are interested to study at La Salle
Green Hills High School are required to undergo
the admission screening process which provides
the school with data to determine acceptance or
2. The applicant is given the admission examination
only once. Retesting is not allowed.
3. The application is on a FIRST-COME, FIRSTSERVED basis.
1. Duly-accomplished application form (duplicate copies)
Download link: GRADES 7-11 APPLICATION FORM
2. Original or certified true copy of the previous school year’s report card with the following final requirements:
Over 350 schools waiting for you. Apply now — it's free